Sunday, November 23, 2008

Title deeds continued

Hi there! Now I have been told I have to pay an extra 3500 Euros for my title deeds as the official office decided that my house was valued more than I paid for it. yes just like that some little narrow minded government worker decided that he would value my house as he pleased without even inspecting the property, little does he realise that if I want to sell my house I now have to sell for more than the market value and that means if I have to explain it, it goes like this. every time some little government worker decides that a persons house is worth more than what it really is, he is falsely increasing the values of property in Cyprus and therefore will increase the property prices until they are no longer affordable and then they will force the housing market into a downward trend and it will no longer be attractive for people to bring there hard earned cash to Cyprus. Typical of the Cypriot people they don’t think of the future same as there are no fish in Cyprus they just don’t think of tomorrow.

No comments: