Monday, July 28, 2008

Eating in cyprus

Here’s something I like to write about, food. I will only tell you about the restaurants that I think qualify for a personal recommendation. My best is Fat Mama’s in Paphos the food is good, the portions are huge and the service is great. And if you like ribs well they have the best ribs I have ever had. Oh and the pricing is fair.

I have also tried out the new place called Uncle Sam’s and had a rib eye steak I was good I would say that I thought I was in the states, the meet was so tender and cooked to my request of med not overdone and not underdone just perfect. Everyone else totally enjoyed there food, the service was fantastic the staff where really friendly.

If you like Chinese food as I think everyone does there are many to choose from, like Chloe’s they have a few branches in Paphos I like the one in the new harbour front in Kato Paphos you can look out to the sea and the people walking along the new promenade as the sun sets, what a awesome sight. I have several dishes at all the Chloe’s restaurant and have enjoyed them all the service is great and well priced.

If you want to try something different, go to Oliveto in Paphos and try out there hot rock dishes it’s a blast and the kids love it. The food is good and the desserts are fantastic.

No comments: